7.09.2012

Wedding Psychic

{Jen & Chris}

Congratulations to my cousin Jennifer and her fiancé Chris! He proposed with candles & such the night before her birthday and she said YES. I wish them all the luck & joy in the world. I'm writing this post because I definitely predicted this happening.

Lately I've been wedding crazy for no apparent reason. Now, I'm only 19 and I have no intentions of getting married soon (or even when I'm Jen's age) but it's so fun to dream! [I'm also in no rush to grow up] With Pinterest it's easy to get carried away pinning all of your dreams onto a board and looking at it over and over again.

Being so excited, yet too young, for marriage... I thought one night to text Jennifer saying: "You need to get married soon! I want to help plan a glorious wedding!" Haha... I decided against it, and a day later she was showing me the beautiful ring on her finger. Am I psychic? Um, HECK YES!

Anyway, with all the excitement Jen & I sat down on Pinterest and she shared some of her dreams / ideas with me. Through this conversation I realized how different we are when it comes to the way we picture our big day.

I won't go into detail. If you'd like to see my dreams for my future wedding you can click the link below to see my 'Someday' Pinterest board. 


P.S. I would love to see / hear anyone who actually reads' ideas for their dream wedding! Whether you've already had it or not! Leave a comment with your ideas or even a link to your Pinterest board!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...