9.05.2012

Nikon D3100

My mom and I have been on the quest for a Nikon DSLR Camera {Digital Single Lens Reflex} and have finally made our informed decision. After researching the difference between the D3100 and D5100, & checking both of these out at Best Buy we have decided on the D3100! Woohoo!

Slight Problem: The price! The camera {lens included} is going to cost us about $500 : |
Oh boy... we're saving up though! We would really like to have the camera before Jennifer & Chris' wedding, and if possible even before the bridal shower? It would be nice, but we shall see. I don't think my mom really wants to spend this much money on a camera especially while I'm trying to pay for college & college related activities {and she is helping out more than she should have to with this

Either way, I'll be happy to eventually get the camera, even if it's by Christmas or my next birthday. It was very odd this 'technology purchase' around because normally we have Gary doing our research and finding the very best for the very least price. Sometimes even buying it for us as a gift... I had to step up and figure things out for us this time.

Life Lesson: Change may be natural & necessary but it's not always easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...