10.11.2012

Currently Crushing: Ed Sheeran

While I find him quite adorable & attractive for a redhead, it's not just his look I'm crushing on!

His music mellows me out.
&&&
He writes his music himself
Unfortunately something you don't often come across.

PLUS
He's British!

The A Team


Lego House

Very cool song & video...

Not to mention:
Ed SheeranRupert Grint
*boom*
(that was my mind exploding)

Although, when you place the two next to each other I have a hard time choosing.

If you had to choose...
Ed Sheeran
Rupert Grint
Ew, neither!
Results


Drunk

This video just cracks me up.
Party tonight at my house, everyone bring your cat!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, if anyone wanted to buy me one... or all... of his CD's
or even CONCERT TICKETS
[I'd only have to fly to London & back]
I'd love them forever :)


2 comments:

  1. I love you haha I´m a Sheerio ( that's what our fandom is called ) so yeah, do you know One Direction? he wrote their 'Moments' and 'Little Things' and an othersong on the new album 'Take Me Home' haha x Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well then I will proudly be called a Sheerio! That's really interesting, I would def expect something like that from him. :D I'll need to go listen to those songs now.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...