4.18.2012

Wednesday Want

exotic shorthair cat


Look at that face. Those big eyes, that squished in nose, and that furiously evil stare -> actually signs of a loving cat. The exotic shorthaired cat has the disposition of Persian cats and are extremely affectionate {Weetzie's Cat Emporium}. I'm really not even a fan of cats. I've had a cat named Belle for a long time now, but...


 {I mean look at her... ha...}

I'm semi-joking, I do love her, but once Miley came around she definitely became a little less attractive to me. Plus, she's not an exotic shorthair! Originally, upon finding a strip of photos of this cat taking a bath in a bucket {see below}, I was filled with joy & excitement. I immediately showed all of my friends & claimed that it was "the cutest cat that has ever existed." In response, my friend Mike says "except it's not real," and by the end of the discussion I had been convinced that my dream cat was potentially just a photoshopped stuffed animal. 


{something that cute & Gremlin-like couldn't be real, right?}

Well, thanks to Google {& my friend Alette}, I found out the cat does exist! As stated, it is an exotic shorthair. 



Soon after finding out the truth, but after rubbing it in Mike's face, I rushed to Anthony & explained that if he buys me this cat that I will love it & him forever... little does he know that I will love him regardless of my ownership of said cat. Still, I believe the statement could work in my favor. So much want 


~Note: If this cat existed, I would own it & love it forever as well~

6 comments:

  1. I am not a big cat person, but these ones look super comfy and soft! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those types of cats. I think martha stewart has 2 of them.. they are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! awesome. i wish i could have a kitten that stayed kitten-size forever. and never sheds. :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh.. you are not alone! i would take that cat in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...