10.11.2012

T-Swift




Stress relief
Lack of time for expression
8 posts halfway written
Coming soon...

Short Story:
Went to Jen's house to talk about wedding shtuff.
Helped them practice their vows.
Chris was being silly.
I chimed in with a:
I STILL LOVE YOU
[in a Taylor Swift voice]

Jen didn't realize what I was doing at first
I continued with:
I mean this is exhausting
We are never getting back together
like
ever

She laughed & replied with:
Alright T-SWIFT let's get back to the vows


Please pay close attention to the gorilla and the emo lion-ish guy.
They always stare intently at the camera. 
They are my favorite part of this video.
I die ery tyme.



Silly Taylor... empowering women
What was she thinking?!?
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...