2.20.2013

Dis [appointment]

It honestly sucks when people lie to you.
It hurts when the lie comes from a friend.
Even worse a close friend.

Yes, I caught a close friend in a lie.

A big fat lie.


Important things to know:

Does this lie affect my life personally?
No, it doesn't change a thing.

Do I care about her lying to other people?
Yes, but it's not really my business.

If she had told me the truth, would I have been upset with her?
No, only disappointed.
Less disappointed than I was when I found out she lied to me.

Would I have told others the truth and gotten her in trouble?
No, I don't break trust unless someone is endangering themself.

Would I still be helping her today had I known the truth?
Well... I never turn my back on a friend.

I gave her a second chance to come clean...
... and she lied again, straight to my face.

I know she lies, but she didn't have to do it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...