2.20.2013

Lent-il Soup

Oh well hey there!
Nope, I'm not dead
*thumbs up*
I'm vive-ing and kickin' and going along with my daily routine.

A lot has changed since I last posted.
And I mean a LOT.

I have far too many drafts that are unfinished or cowering in fear.
I'm going to delete them ALL.
Start fresh.
Blank slate.

As all things happen to be, my return is ironic.
I've returned to say so long for a bit.

I know I haven't been here, but I have been on the www
Too much actually.

Using lent as my excuse, I'm cutting back my internet usage.
While I don't need to give strangers (nor friends) my rules to this, I'll share a bit.

I'll still be tweeting, but hardly/ reading tweets.
I'll still be using Facebook for photos or conversing, but no bored scrolling.
Tumblr is completely forbidden.
And definitely no getting sucked into Youtube's dark hole.
Oneword will never be taken away from me, so you can forget about that one.

I'm attempting to cut my reliance down.
After the forty days I will return, but hopefully have less of a presence.

I hope to reconnect to things that are important to me.
Have interactions In Real Life.
Put more emphasis on schoolwork.

The internet will no longer be my weakness.
After this, I will use its powers for good.

Signing Off,

Literally.


Edit: The same day I wrote this post, I failed... 
I randomly scrolled through Facebook and watched sad proposal rejections and pranks on Youtube. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...