8.24.2013

Kangaroos, Beer and Hermione Granger

I chuckled while reading this DRAFT. 
Originally written November 27th, 2012 at that local coffee shop.

Quote
I just need to write. Write write write. My body is quivering from locked up emotions and words I need to express. The sun is setting to my left. The smell of coffee & winter spices fills the air. Quiet typing is all around the room. Sip. We haven't bought anything. Sitting over here, 'hiding' and discussing the finer things in life... like kangaroos, beer, and hermione granger.

Yes, I have quite the to-do list, but this place inspires creativity. . . not boring work.
If i could just hold off a little longer on this creative spirit trying to escape my body, then i could get some work done . . .

talking to myself, it seems like. its ok though. this is helping. off to learn about mad cow...
dossen hoodeed man.
Unquote

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...