8.24.2013

Very Best Chap



Yet another DRAFT. Originally written November 16th, 2012.
I'll use this post to say how much I miss my friend Alette! She commissioned into the Air Force and moved out west with her boyfriend [who I also miss]. I hope all is well with them.

I'm going to miss doing things like this with her . . .

Quote



Blimey! 
Me & my very best chap enjoying a bloody good cuppa coffee.
We haven't done a thing in over a fortnight.
Unquote
 
I remember this was one of the first nights we went to this local coffee shop together. We sat on our computers and spoke with British accents and looked up slang [which explains the wording of the post]. She was probably being productive, but I'm pretty sure I was blogging.


1 comment:

  1. I miss you too British!! I'm glad I decided to check out your blog...that picture brought back some memories. I miss going to Bento's and Jackson's Java with you, old chap! We do need to catch up, but for now, I've go to go see a man about a dog ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...