5.02.2012

Library Madness

studying

Over this past week I have been experiencing so much frustration with Blogger. I have written and scheduled blogs for this entire past week and none of them have posted! Blogger wouldn't even let me edit them. I'll be surprised if this post actually publishes, but if it does, please know that I will try and fix this all soon and those posts will be up as soon as I can get them to cooperate. Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to fiddle with it as classes have just ended for the semester and the dreaded finals week has arrived. Today I had a nice break from studying and was able to go to the ROTC cook-out with my friends for a few hours. Keenan's dad makes amazing things on the grill. I am currently in the library, back to studying and wishing I could still be at the detachment with everyone else :b Well, must get back to killing myself with physics! I have until 8 o'clock am on Saturday to study and re-do homework problems! Wish me luck and keep an eye out for my delayed posts ★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...