4.20.2012

Identity Crisis

changes...


I have a long list of things to do to this blog before I'll feel satisfied enough to begin passing the link around to my friends & family. Unfortunately, classes are really baring down on me since the end of the semester is getting closer and closer. I wish I had at least an hour or two a day just to make small changes and begin making my blog look unique. My first frustration is the name. Life Through My Blue Eyes seems so common to me. Every spare chance I am thinking of something I can claim as my own. I know that the limits are endless, but I feel so helplessly limited.

I began writing this post before coming up with the new name "Chaque Belle Fleur" { French for each beautiful flower }. It was this very picture that I made {see above} that opened my mind to the possibilities of naming my blog in French. After all, French is my favorite the best language. I was also inspired by this picture of my adorable niece that I wanted to use for my favicon. 




Once I was satisfied with the name, I attempted altering my template, theme, etc. Ultimately I am proud & content with how much I was able to transform my blog. I have a lot of work I need to do before I will be truly happy. 


 { Before }



&


{ After }



Here's to blogging & perfectionism ★

4 comments:

  1. Lovely blog! :) x
    thegreenraybans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) i follow your blog too, its so cute

      Delete
  2. One day at a time! I remember when I was in school and blogging and it just seemed impossible to balance it all :) Good luck love, in time it will be great and what you want it to be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, that means a lot coming from someone like you! I love reading your blog.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...