11.02.2012

Currently Crushing: Katherine Cimorelli


When I first began obsessing over Cimorelli, a Youtube band of six Californian sisters with amazing voices, I found myself in love with Lauren's voice [ and beauty of course ] The love then shifted over to Lisa, all the while never forgetting how much I loved Dani's voice :)

I definitely didn't show Christina, Katherine or Amy much love :/ But today, I'm coming out to say it. Katherine Cimorelli.
At a point in time hardly my favorite, 
has stolen my heart

After following her on Twitter, I wound up on her blog Sonnets and Scribbles where she writes poems & lyrics. I melted. I basically love every message, strength, weakness, and joy that she puts on this website. I started to relate to her more and more, and every video I watched after that made me see her in a different light. Going to be cliche and say it... 

never judge a book by its cover

and another lesson:

LISTEN TO CIMORELLI


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...