4.17.2012

Beagle Love

i miss my bagel


Beagle that is. I have an almost five year old Beagle & Miniature-Beagle mix named Miley. It's days like today & yesterday that make me wish I had her here to give me hugs&kisses. If I could sneak that little tub of lard into my dorm I would do it in a heartbeat. Unfortunately it would be pointless because she would have to sleep on the floor {if I can barely get on my bed, then it is an impossible challenge for her stubby little legs} and she would howl at all the druggies outside & immediately give herself away. 


After having to put the family dog Abby down a few weeks ago, I've truly been wishing to be able to cherish these years with my pup. Abby has always been here for me. As a child she would listen to my secrets {literally} and lick my legs dry after stepping out of the shower. I hope she is having a wonderful time in heaven <3   I'm doubtful that when I graduate from college that my mother will allow me to take Miley away, and that'd be so wrong of me to do. Honestly, I'd love to kidnap purchase Diamond from my Aunt...
^ Bunny Bobby {aka BooBoo or Bobby}

 but frankly that is a joke to even pretend. {cue the laughter from Aunt Debbie} The most I can get from the little chihuahua is a few sleepovers where I attempt to get some good footage for Ultra-Miley episodes & she doesn't co-operate. Eventually the night ends with her annoying me in my sleep by curling up in the most awkward positions I've ever seen any dog attempt. 

I'll be home soon baby 



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...