4.15.2012

Brouhaha

push button for drama


This video makes me giggle! I would love to come across a button that spawns drama. {as if I don't have enough in my life already}

My life at this current moment in time could be turned into an award winning soap opera. Okay, maybe not award winning, but I'm sure I'd get a few views! I'm becoming overwhelmed and exhausted with the amount of drama that my first year of college has brought me. {not going to get into any of it because I would like this blog to stay positive like I am trying to do!} Thinking of the three years to come, I'm hoping that this year was just a transition year and brought the worst that college has in store for me. Looking at my calendar I see four little taunting weeks left until summer. Four. Two of those weeks are finals which means that I only have to go through each of my classes four more times. It's these four weeks that cause my emotions to run wild and bring about four unique emotions.

     I'm ecstatic because school will end, summer will be here, and I can go back to my family&friends&boyfriend,when he's on vacation, who I've missed so much.
     I'm depressed because my Air Force friends {Keenan, Mike, Jason} are all commissioning and going far far away places.
     I'm stressed due to all of the work that needs finishing, not to mention studying for finals will clearly consist of all nighters in the library.
     I'm hopeful that every bit of drama that exists right now will work out the way that it is meant to be.

I have no choice than to enjoy this time I have & push forward with my studies. Some day I will be wishing it all back 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...