4.20.2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Boyfriend, I hope we get a chance to talk tonight. We've both been so busy this week, but I have good news to share with you!
Dear Macbook & Internet, why are you so slow? I'm sending you to a support group. asap.
Dear Photoshop & Blogger, why are you being so cruel? Please start working for me soon?
Dear Easter Candy, today i will finish you. Say so long to ya peeps.
Dear Dorm Room, I'm saying this because I love you: you're a mess, you need to get yourself together before the semester ends.
Dear Brother,  I can't wait until you get out of school today & call me. I miss you so much!

 ★ Avec Amour, 
Britt

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. wait, no fair! what was your good news that you were going to tell your boyfriend!? haha thanks for linking up!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...