9.28.2012

Cooking Adventure: Crêpes


The first time I ever made crêpes they turned out as pancakes
That was the Summer of 2010 shortly after returning from France

Now it's Fall of 2012
I'm donating crêpes for UNCC's Annual International Festival (IFEST)
The pressure was on...


I was so afraid that these crêpes were going to flop
But I was greatly surprised

The batter turned out great & gave me
nice
thin
occasionally crispy edged
crêpes

Now all I need to do is practice
Especially shaping them...
a few turned out less circular than desired

Nonetheless I am very content.
Used this simple recipe






Click to see other Cooking Adventures:

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking for a crepe cooking school, do you know of any? HELP
    Ellen

    ellenannmoxley@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...