9.28.2012

Friday's Letters


Dear Mailbox
I want you

Dear Bedroom
When will you learn to clean yourself?

Dear new long sleeve fancy shirt
I'm in love with you, I will be wearing you tomorrow.

Dear Fall Weather
See above, act accordingly.

Dear Mom
This weekend is going to be
so
FUN

Dear Crêpe Batter
Thank you for not failing me

Dear Lettus
Don't go home this weekend :(
I will miss you

Dear Perry
Where the heck are you?

Sincerely, 
desiring, messy, cold, hopeful, excited, thankful, sad, confused Britters.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Cute mailbox!! (: Found you form the linky!
    Alyssa
    http://www.alyssadawsonblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I miss you too British!! I'll be back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why oh why do I miss new posts for weeks. I guess my email alert isn't good enough :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...