9.12.2012

QFI: Day Three- Parents



 03. Describe your relationship with you parents.

Time to get a little bit personal. Ready?

It's not going to be easy for anyone reading this to understand the relationship my mother & I share.
Since divorcing my father when I was three, it has basically just been her and me.
{with a lot of raising help from Aunt Debbie & Uncle Dave of course}

But, with no man in the household we formed a really special bond.
It's possibly the reason that my mom & I are so much alike.

I feel weird. I could go very in depth with this story, but with that I could write a novel.
So, I'll stay on the surface.

Words:
strong, special, unbreakable, unique, dependent,
necessary, reliance, caring, helpful, apparent
fun

We say I love you after every phone call, visit, etc.
&
We cherish the time we get to spend together
{disappearing more & more since college started}

I think if we both were asked about the most important person in our lives...
we'd talk about eachother


Click to view first post of my...


Grab a button & Join In:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...