9.17.2012

Cooking Adventure: Grilled Cheese


Since Gimpus has been on crutches for about a week now, I've really been trying to help out a lot more.
Last night I attempted dinner...
GRILLED CHEESE
You can't mess that up, right?
Eh.


The very first sandwich turned out pretty good... but as the pan got warmer I forgot to turn it down.
So that next piece was really gross& tasted like burnt marshmallows, not exactly the thing I'd like to be dipping in tomato soup.
The two after that [which I gave to Caroline] worked out well too.
For my final sandwich, I flipped the bread & cheese all over the pan. 
It was a mangled mess.





















At least everyone else's  tasted fine.
I must master one of the easiest college meals ever.
I'll let you know how I do NEXT TIME.

In Other News...


We decided to stop for lunch @ Prospector & got trapped inside because it was raining so hard.

Turns out, crutches are VERY difficult on wet ground & it's hard to share an umbrella with cripples ;)





Click to see other Cooking Adventures:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...