9.11.2012

QFI: Day Two- Three Fears



02. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.


THE DARK
Sure, it is irrational in the sense of their being no real danger...
It started from when I was a kid.
I was always afraid of everything coming to get me.
I have/had a very vivid imagination. If I think of it, then it can get me.
And the darkness just clouds my vision, and I don't like that.
I have yet to totally eradicate this from my life. 
It still affects my actions. 
I'm having a hard time now because my lamp is so far from my bed.
I can't reach it at all if I suddenly need to.
So, I'm working through it
I know I don't need the light & that nothing is in my bedroom.


MY FAMILY
I fear my family losing its closeness & breaking apart.
I'm not sure how to explain my development of the fear...
At least, not without being a little too personal for the internet.
I understand things change...
But I want us to all remember the most important values our family teaches: 
That family is the best thing you can have.
That you should cherish them.
And that you never give up on them.


OCTOPUS(es)
Haha this one is a little silly
But hey, you're going to find out a lot about me during this Quest.
I don't have to give it all away on the second day ;)
So yes, I am afraid of every octopus/squid.
Anyway, I think this started in the ninth grade.
I found a picture of what was called a 'Tree Octopus'
My mom finally convinced me the pictures were photoshopped,
but that did not stop my mind from believing it!
They creep me out so bad.
Whenever I see one on TV or even a picture...
I shiver & squirm & die.
ICK! I hope to never see one in real life...ever!



Of course lately I've had an irrational fear
that the squirrels in the woods are plotting their attack on me...
but that's different :)

Somewhat a little embarrassing & difficult to post. But, it's over & done with now.
I've said it & feel good.
Thanks for sticking around to listen


Click to view first post of my...


Grab a button & Join In:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...