9.10.2012

QFI: Day One- Twenty Randoms



01. List 20 random facts about yourself.

1) I seem a shy & reserved person... but I really am very open-minded, outgoing & friendly girl


2) I enjoy a smaller & closer group of friends over a million acquaintances.


3) I feel that people don't think I'm smart & that tends to draw me back from speaking my mind. However, among the right {and trusted} company, I'll open up & truly enjoy discussing deeper topics about how life & people work.


4) My hair color is natural & gets almost completely blonde over the summer.
The only colors I would ever really dye my hair would be crazy colors X)



5) My lucky number is 5 and I believe that someday when I pass away, the time will read 5:55.



6) I love tacos, bacon, chocolate milk, Nutella, and Perry the Platypus


7) I speak French & spent a month in France during High School


8) Music has always been & is a huge part of my life.
I love singing & can play the clarinet and guitar.
BONUS MATERIAL!
{ English 1101 Project about music affecting my life }


9) Which leads me to... I love making videos & photoshopping things.
I consider myself to be creative.


10) I am Catholic.

11) When it comes to listening to music, I enjoy a huge variety.
A song or genre truly has to be bad for me to dislike it.
I especially get into pop {aka meaningless songs}
and music like Mumford & Sons {folky I guess}
{I'll do an entire post on my music taste soon}


12) If I ever meet Justin Bieber or Scotty McCreery I will probably faint {or cry}


13) I can be superstitious & do in fact believe in spirits.


14) I keep my room very messy but am generally a very organized person.


15) I still watch kids shows... I plan on maturing, not really 'growing up'


16) I love Thanksgiving & Christmas {especially the music & shopping for gifts}


17) I grew up learning that family is the most important thing you have.
I love and appreciate my family so much.


18) I like gauges & piercings, but I only have regular earrings & a nose ring.


19) My favorite color is lime green.


20) I love weird jewelry.  Like funky rings the best!
{My current favorites I have are a mustache ring & a cowboy hat ring}
Always a perfect cheap gift to give me ;D



It was pretty difficult picking out twenty things! There's more to everyone than TWENTY facts.
This quest will hopefully open me up to sharing that as well as finding out what more there is.

Click to view first post of my...

Grab a button & Join in:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...