9.11.2012

Nine Eleven Random Updates

The outfit I wore on September 11th.
The only family/friends we know who worked in the Twin Towers were not at work that day.
So many other families were not granted the same grace...

Most of the time people wear yellow: to honor & remember the lost.
I think my red, white & blue shows I'm proud...
Of all those who fought to keep others alive & still fight today for our country.
Thank You <3 p="p">
& God Bless all who lost anyone on that day.
{Swackett, my weather app, did a 9/11 tribute today}
Got to wear one of my favorite necklaces today.
It was a gift from my cousin Jon when we were kids.
He's too grown up now:
{ Lol I thought this was cute... on the way to junior prom }



The weather has been so FALL lately.
Super excited for my favorite season to truly begin.
It's exceptional <3 p="p">
{British socks}

{New Astronomy notebook, painted nails & favorite pen ATM}
Ever since I started attending school here, everyone has been telling me:

'You've never been to Amélie's?! You MUST go!'

And so my friends have finally managed to get me over there. 
It's a very cute place with crazy decorations.
Fits my style & sells fantastic Macrons :) 

Unfortunately, I only managed to snap a pic of my number & sandwich. 
But friends were there, I swear!


{or numbers written on map pieces}


{fromage et jambon}







Everyone cross their fingers for me! With Justice having financial troubles & employee cut-backs, they're not able to offer me any more hours until November. Not cool :/
I'm taking this as a sign/opportunity to try something else and I...

Applied for a job at Build-a-Bear!

I enjoy working with children & I think that I am BEARY qualified for the job.  { Hey, I might as well start practicing my cheesy bear-related sentences...ya know, just in case! }I'm also applying for positions at Delia's & Bath and Body Works. If none of these work out I may need to step outside of the 'retail' mindset. We'll see what the universe has in store for me 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...